Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cool news: Spike - phase 6

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just simply haven't had the time.
Well, Spike is now in phase 6! And will possibly be in 7 by tomorrow. I am increasingly getting more and more excited!

And now for the totally awesome news-- Spike was the demo dog at the Oregon Fall Luncheon on November 5th. Kyle's raiser saw a post someone wrote on a yahoo list about the event, which mentioned Spike as the featured dog. He was demonstrating "Intelligent Disobedience" in front of the audience.

Since Kyle's raiser told me about it, I've been watching Guide Dogs' flickr like a hawk for the last couple weeks, and last night, they finally posted some pictures! So here is a picture of my handsome boy in his harness on stage at the Luncheon!




I promise I'll post part 2 of Kyle's visit soon!

5 comments:

  1. It's incredible that you got a sneak peak of your boy in harness. He looks so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks fantastic and I am uber jealous that you get to see him in harness before he even graduates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so great in that harness! He must be perfect is he's the demo dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, what a great "i spy"!!! Great job Spike.

    ReplyDelete