Saturday, October 23, 2010

5 things at 5 months

YES! That is correct. Clyde is 5 months old today!
I CANNOT believe I've already had him for this long. I remember the day Spike turned 5 months.. I can't believe that was over a year ago. And now my 2nd puppy is 5 months.

1. I LOVE the wavy hair on his back. I just think it's so cute and adds personality.2. He STILL hasn't had any accidents while out in public, and hasn't had any accidents in the house for about a month and a half.
3. I love that he warns me when he needs to potty while we're out. When he needs to go, he'll usually walk in front of me to get me to stop walking, and look up at me. This is probably a big reason why he hasn't had any accidents yet.
4. He seems to love "holding hands" with my sister. The other day, he kept putting his paw on her hand. She kept trying to drop it, but he would immediately bring his paw back up and into her hand. I thought it was so stinkin' cute! I wish I had a video camera when he was doing it. My sister claims that she hasn't been trying to teach him "shake", but I'm starting to have my doubts..
5. He his now pro at "down" and does it about 99% of the time, even when in public! (Though, I haven't tried it in the presence of other dogs, aside from my own, yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment