Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothing terribly exciting.

Clyde and I haven't really been up to anything out of the ordinary lately, and honestly, it's getting boring-- for the both of us. We will be puppy-sitting Kyle for a day next week, so hopefully he'll bring us some excitement!

About a week ago, Clyde and I walked to WalMart to get some cream cheese I needed for dinner. I thought he looked especially cute that day, so I took some pictures of him. :)

Here is Clyde in front of the pumpkin display in WalMart. I thought the little scare crow kids were cute.

Clyde sitting outside of WalMart.


Clyde walking back from WalMart


A couple days ago, I loaded up the pups and took them to the high school football field where I let them run around and burn off some energy. So here are a few pictures. The charger for my better camera has been misplaced.. so the pictures aren't as good as they could be.
It's kinda sad, because my two dogs only play with each other, and ignore Clyde. Clyde just chases them around while they play with each other, which is the same thing Spike used to do. Hopefully when we have Kyle, Clyde will actually have someone to play with.

The sprinklers had been on just before we got there, so the dogs were kicking up a lot of water, and were soaking when we were done! I also love this picture, because you can see Clyde hanging onto the leash my Boxer, Jake had on.













Clyde doing "Come"


Waiting for his treat. You can see how wet he is!

My sister had told me about a weird witchcraft store. Now, I don't believe in witchcraft in the least, but I had been wanting to check it out for some time, just to see what kind of ridiculous stuff they have. So yesterday my friend and I went to "Gypsy Wagon"

The store is in an old, small house. The whole store was only two connected rooms. They had all kinds of stuff.. Cauldrons, Spell kits, all kinds of herbs that you either burn or put in your bath... It was really weird, and it took all I had to keep from laughing. The whole store smelled like Sage, and it was really strong, I started to get a headache, and we left. They lady that owns the store gave us little witch's broom pens right before we left. I have to admit, they are pretty cute, and totally fit the Halloween theme. That alone, made the trip to the witch store worth it! :)



One more thing-- Clyde has been losing teeth like crazy. Over the course of 5 minutes, he lost (at least) 3 teeth. I wouldn't doubt that he lost more and swallowed them. I was able to save 3 from being eaten.

He has been bleeding a lot, I don't remember Spike bleeding this much when he lost his teeth. Most of his toys have a good amount of blood on them. I'm going to need to wash and sanitize them all when he's done losing teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle is looking forward to playing with Clyde. I guarantee that Kyle will willingly play with Clyde for hours on end if you let them. :)

    ReplyDelete