Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun

Yesterday Spike and I walked over to Heritage Park a couple blocks from my house. He had a good time sniffing around, and I had a good time taking pictures of him.






Here are more photos of Spike in my backyard I took a couple days ago.





Today at puppy meeting, Spike was a good little boy. We worked on dog distractions and then played an obedience game. Afterward Megan had us take a group photo. So I'm excited to see that.
Spike and Journey seem to really like french kissing and playing around with each other. Hannah took a few photos of the two of them together, so I'm excited to see those, also!

It's sad to think that today was probably the last time I will see Journey. He is leaving on Friday for the High School program. Hopefully he'll be a good boy for his new handler.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Spike had a good time at the puppy meeting and a fun afternoon at the park. Your pictures are all incredible (especially the first one- definitely calender worthy). I'm practically helpless when it comes to taking photos of Don :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spike was phenomenal at puppy meeting, he made all the older dogs look bad. . . lol You have done an awesome job with him. :D I will hopefully have that picture up later today, they turned out really nice. And I just can't get over how freaking cute Spike is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! Good job Spike for being an awesome boy; and good job raising him! He is going to be one amazing dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always take such good pictures! What kind of camera do you use? I just got my first DSLR camera so I can't help but ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments everyone, I really appreciate it. :]

    Natalie, I use a Canon EOS 300d. It's an "oldie" but a goody.

    ReplyDelete