Sunday, September 6, 2009

A weekend swap

On Wednesday at our puppy meeting, Mitch and I decided to do a puppy trade over the weekend. So I have had Meade since Wednesday. He has been so fun! I love how he is capable of entertaining himself with a few toys. Spike would rather get attention from me than play with his toys. He really doesn't show much interest in toys that don't walk, talk or breathe.
I've taken Meade to quite a few places, but kept forgetting to bring a camera.
I DID take pictures of him at my little Brother's football game, though.
Here are some of the pictures I took of him. yay!









3 comments:

  1. HAHA. That's basically what my dad said when I brought black Meade home instead of my yellow Spike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I just said I put Meade in the washer with some bleach and then dried him off in the dryer to make him shrink!

    ReplyDelete